LIMITED 90-DAY WARRANTY
Calumet Auto Parts hereby warrants the covered parts purchased to be functional and serviceable. Except where otherwise excluded, if the part is found to be defective within 90 days from the date of purchase, Calumet Auto Parts shall, at its discretion, repair, replace or refund up to, but not exceeding the original purchase price of the covered parts. No cash refunds after 7 days from the date of purchase unless a replacement part is not available.
- The use of parts for diagnostic purposes is not permitted and voids all warranties.
- Damage to or alteration of parts will void all warranties and are not returnable.
- Damage that results from accident, abuse, neglect, alteration, improper maintenance or improper installation will void all warranties. Claims that result from failure of other existing components will not be honored.
- Warranties are not transferable. All claims must be made by the original purchaser.
- This warranty does not cover any reimbursement for towing expenses, installation costs, loss of use, damage to other parts, shipping costs or any other incidental or consequential loss resulting from the installation or use of these parts.
- New parts are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty and are subject to their terms and conditions.
- Engine assemblies consist of the short block and the head(s). Engines are warranted against rod knock, a cracked block or head(s), bad crankshaft and excessive smoking. All seals and gaskets must be replaced before installation – receipts proving purchase may be required. Failure to comply will void the warranty. Engine oil used must be of the proper viscosity recommended by the manufacturer. Please be aware that the oil has been removed from all engines at time of sale.
- Any other parts left on the engine assembly at the time of sale are included for possible purchaser’s convenience and are to be used at the customer’s option only. Timing belts, fluids, gaskets, seals, filters, intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds, clutches, water pumps, wiring, thermostats, sensors, hoses, belts, spark plugs and injectors are maintenance items and hereby expressly disclaimed from this warranty.
- Transmissions, transaxles, and differentials are guaranteed to work as designed by the OEM. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to replace all seals, gaskets, filters, cooling lines and reset or replace computer codes before installation. Failure to comply will void the warranty. Please be aware that the fluid and filters of all automatic transmissions have been removed at time of sale. Transmission fluid must be of the type recommended by the manufacturer.
- All sheet metal, glass, and other body parts are sold as is. We are not responsible for discrepancies in trim packages, models, moldings, handles, or other options.
- Warranty coverage for tires, airbags and seat belts is specifically disclaimed, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use.
The warranties are limited to the merchandise purchased only. Calumet Auto Parts, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose on all other parts. Calumet Auto Parts, neither assumes nor authorizes any person to guarantee its parts other than the warranties stated above.