TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
ANY NON-DEFECTIVE PART RETURNED FOR WHATEVER REASON, WILL BE ASSESSED A MINIMUM OF 25% HANDLING FEE, PLUS REASONABLE LABOR CHARGES.
- No refunds or exchanges without an Invoice.
- No refunds on special order parts beyond those provided by the original manufacturer/supplier
- No cash refunds on electrical and/or electronic parts.
- No refunds or exchanges on parts costing $35.00 or less.
- Core exchange parts must be turned in at the time of purchase, or a core deposit must be made. The core deposit will be refunded if core exchange parts are returned to Calumet Auto Parts within 30 days. Core engines and transmissions must be drained of all fluids before they are returned.
- A reasonable cash deposit is required for orders where parts must be removed or ordered from other sources. Those order deposits are not refundable. Deposits on parts that are not picked up within 30 days are forfeited.
- Body parts specially cut to order are not returnable for any reason.
- All used parts or merchandise must be inspected by the buyer for defect or safety hazards. Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the buyer to inspect the merchandise for actual or latent safety hazards, or hire an expert to do so.
- When parts are purchased and paid for by check, refunds will be made by check 15 working days from the date the check was accepted from the customer.
- The buyer shall refund Calumet Auto Parts, all costs related to bad checks and collection of past due balances, including but not limited to: finance charges, collection expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc. In the event of litigation the jurisdiction will be Milwaukee County, State of Wisconsin. A $35 returned check fee will apply to all checks returned unpaid, for whatever reason.
- Terms on all charge accounts are due and payable on the last day of the month in which the charge was incurred. Past due accounts are subject to a finance charge of 2% per month (24% annual rate) which will be applied to the outstanding balance. Customer also agrees to pay reasonable attorney fees and/or collection fees. If a refund of any kind is due to a charge account customer and that customer’s charge account is more than 30 days overdue, Calumet Auto Parts will apply the refund due to the outstanding balance of the customer’s charge account first.
- Standard and Extended Warranty information is available in our store or at our website: www.calumetautoparts.com/warranties