TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Calumet Auto Parts hereby warrants the parts purchased to be functional and serviceable. If the part is found to be defective within 90 days from the date of purchase, Calumet Auto Parts shall, at its discretion, repair, replace or refund up to, but not exceeding the original purchase price. ANY NON-DEFECTIVE PART RETURNED FOR WHATEVER REASON, WILL BE ASSESSED A MINIMUM OF 25% HANDLING FEE, PLUS REASONABLE LABOR CHARGES. No refunds after 7 days from the date of purchase unless a replacement part is not available.
- No refunds or exchanges without an Invoice.
- No refunds on special order parts beyond those provided by the original manufacturer/supplier
- No cash refunds on electrical and/or electronic parts.
- No refunds or exchanges on parts costing $35.00 or less.
- Deposits on parts that are not picked up within 30 days, will be forfeited.
- The use of parts for diagnostic purposes is not permitted and voids all warranties.
- Damage to or alteration of parts will void all warranties and are not returnable.
- No reimbursement will be considered for towing expenses, installation costs, loss of use, damage to other parts, shipping costs or any other incidental or consequential loss resulting from the installation or use of these parts.
- All sheet metal, glass, and other body parts are sold as is. We are not responsible for discrepancies in trim packages, models, moldings, handles, or other options.
- Body parts specially cut to order are not returnable for any reason.
- Warranties are not transferable. All claims must be made by the original purchaser.
- The buyer shall refund Calumet Auto Parts, all costs related to bad checks and collection of past due balances, including but not limited to: finance charges, collection expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc. In the event of litigation the jurisdiction will be Milwaukee County, State of Wisconsin. A $35 returned check fee will apply to all checks returned unpaid, for whatever reason.
- Engine assemblies consist of the short block and the head(s). Any other parts left on the engine assembly at the time of sale are included for possible purchaser’s convenience and are to be used at the customer’s option only. These parts are not included under the warranty of the engine. All seals and gaskets must be replaced before installation – receipts proving purchase may be required. Failure to comply will void the warranty.
- All used parts or merchandise must be inspected by the buyer for defect or safety hazards. Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the buyer to inspect the merchandise for actual or latent safety hazards, or hire an expert to do so.
- New parts are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty and are subject to their terms and conditions.
- Damage that results from accident, abuse, neglect, alteration, improper maintenance or improper installation will void all warranties. Claims that result from failure of other existing components will not be honored.
- On drive line components, fluids, gaskets, seals, filters, intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds, clutches, water pumps, wiring, thermostats, sensors, hoses, belts, spark plugs and injectors are not guaranteed.
- Transmissions, transaxles, and differentials are guaranteed to work properly. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to replace all seals, gaskets and filters before installation. Failure to comply will void the warranty. Please be aware that the fluid and filters of the automatic transmissions have been removed.
- Engine oil used must be of the proper viscosity for the season of the year and the transmission fluid must be of the type recommended by the manufacturer. Please be aware that the oil has been removed from all engines.
- Warranty coverage for tires, airbags and seat belts is specifically disclaimed, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use.
The warranties are limited to the merchandise purchased only. Calumet Auto Parts, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Calumet Auto Parts, neither assumes nor authorizes any person to guarantee its parts other than the warranties stated above.
GOLD SEAL STATEMENT: This recycled OEM part was provided by a professional automotive recycler that participates in the ARA Gold Seal Certified Automotive Recyclers Program and therefore agrees to abide by the program’s Code of Ethics. If you feel this company has failed to deliver on a promise or you are not satisfied with your product, please communicate your concerns to the Automotive Recyclers Association at (888) 385-1005.